Whether you’re traveling for Pesach, staycationing or dreaming of your next getaway, we asked the experts how to get arrive at your destination without a hair out of place. Traveling with a styled wig, is no small task, with these tips you can preempt a tangled mess and travel worry free.
1) “The wig box is out and the shoe box is in.” – Stylist Chani Wuensch (Burbank, California) Part-owner of ‘WukoGals’
There’s no need to waste spare space and extra hands on bulky boxes, when you can use something so simple and easy to find. It offers just the right amount of protection without breaking the bank!
2) “Be sure your wig isn’t laying on a flat surface and be sure the wig isn’t placed face down.” – Stylist Leah Loksen
When traveling with your shaitel, don’t let it lay on a flat surface; she likes to scrunch tissue paper on the bottom of a shoe box, carefully lay the shaitel down sideways, and scrunch more tissue paper on top.
3) “KMS beach spray is ideal when traveling with a wavy wig.” – Shifra Elbogen, owner of ‘The Wig Shop’
Traveling with a wig that is styled either wavy or straight is likely your best option to maintain a look. KMS Beach Spray Available On Amazon
4.) “It’ll fall once you put it on,” advises Yael Shifman.
Better to have it overly set and curled before you leave. Loose waves before you leave could leave you with none once you get to your destination.
5.) “Cut one side of a gallon size ziplock back and use it as a cover/shield for your wig,” – Chaya’s Precuts
This will ensure your wig arrives as intact as possible.
6). “Dryer Sheets!” – Naomi Levin
Tuck some dryer sheets between your protective cover and the hair, to minimize static, knots and tangling, and ensure your wigs stays fresh and supple so you can toss it on as soon as you unpack your bags!
Safe travels !
Rated 0 stars
- Hair QualityUser: 0%0%
- Cap ConstructionUser: 0%0%
- Comfort & FitUser: 0%0%
- Wig LifespanUser: 0%0%
- Customer ServiceUser: 0%0%
Leave a Review: