1. HAT HAIR
To be cute or to be warm? That is the question.
When that chilly wind starts to blow, it’s time to throw on the hat. But say goodbye to that awesome hairdo you’ve spent all that time crafting. Hat hair may not be much of a healthy-hair issue, but it’s an issue nonetheless! And we’ve got the solution.
- If it’s not severely freezing outside, try wearing a scarf over your head like a bonnet. That way, you’re not pressing down on your hair, rather you’re still shielding yourself from the chill.
- For the really cold days, wear your hat but give your mane a quick fluff with your fingertips to revive your hairdo as soon as you get inside.
- Always have a small spritz bottle of leave-in conditioner on hand to hydrate your tresses.
Check out more ways to wear your hair with a hat here.
2. STATIC FRIZZ
Due to the lack of humidity, your hair may be more prone to static electricity and fly-aways.
Remedy: There are a few solutions to static frizz and some are easier than others.
- Rubbing dryer sheets on your hair is believed to successfully combat static.
- Use a metal comb instead of a plastic one
- Use an oil mist refresher
- Try a maintenance-free hairstyle – like braids. You’ll be both trendy and frizz-free!
With the lack of sunshine and humidity, our hair can become dull and flat. Boo!
Remedy: Revive and restore life into your mane by using one or all of the following:
- Volumizing shampoos
- Anti-frizz serums
- Moisture sealing oils (like castor oil) – Remember to avoid your root area!
Rated 0 stars
- Hair QualityUser: 0%0%
- Cap ConstructionUser: 0%0%
- Comfort & FitUser: 0%0%
- Wig LifespanUser: 0%0%
- Customer ServiceUser: 0%0%
Leave a Review: