The lob has been named the chicest hairstyle of 2015. The shaitel industry has jumped on the bandwagon and several companies are now offering the new style in a variety of prices ranges. It’s no surprise, after all, the style is flattering on most faces, easier on the wallet than a longer wig and BEST BONUS: lighter and more convenient to wear than any other shaitel style we’ve seen yet!
Below are our six favorite shaitel lobs we’ve spotted on social media. We’re convinced after seeing these pics you’ll want to give it a try.
1. On the pricier end, Binah’s lobs have a natural hair quality that will fool even the most well trained eye to think that hair is all your own. Trust us, you’ll forget you’re wearing it, don’t if you accidentally to step in the shower with it. $2,200-3,000.
2. A newer company to the wig world, Bekas lobs are midrange starting at $1,200 and up for their non-Virgin hair line. They’re styled for a fuller look that will help ease the uneasy into a shorter style. Great company if your nervous to make the transition from a longer wig.
3.Milano price and high fashion cut of the Nicole can’t be beat. The lob style comes in a range of precut and colored hair colors, including ombré and bayalge trends. The price and (sales!) at Milano make this Lob a must. Look out for Milano sales, often they’re buy one get the second half off, you can score one of these gorgeous pieces for $950 or less!
4. Zelda sows each wig herself, ensuring that every Zelda you walk out the door wig will have true natural hair quality. Zelda deliberates over the placement of each strand of hair, so that it falls flat on top, and full at the cheek. Coming in a range of colors, including a terrific blonde! $2,000-$2,800. (Worn by Adi Heyman, the Fabologist!)
5. While Sarys are more known for their longer fuller wigs at great value, their lobs are gaining them a reputation for shorter looks, with super natural texture at great prices. Score one of these beauty’s for $1600 or less!
6. Take that old wig and breathe new life into it. An eight year old Shevy gets a gorgeous makeover with some wig repair by Shani. Find your local wig repair, or ship to Shani, and with fresh set of bangs, new color and an edgy trim for a total of $500.
Rated 0 stars
- Hair QualityUser: 0%0%
- Cap ConstructionUser: 0%0%
- Comfort & FitUser: 0%0%
- Wig LifespanUser: 0%0%
- Customer ServiceUser: 0%0%
Leave a Review: